The Zoning & Planning Office provides the following services for land use applicants:
- Review, processing, & issuance of zoning permits.
- Review, processing, & advice on waivers, conditional uses, subdivisions, & site plans.
- Noticing of required public hearings for board review.
- Issuance of notices of decision.
- Assistance in reviewing property records.
- General planning & zoning advice.
Enforcement of the Planning & Zoning Regulations are also provided by this department.
For information on planning, zoning & economic development issues, please call the Department during regular business hours.
Proposed Zoning Bylaws Update Hearings
RURAL Vs. URBAN ROAD BASE